2 bedroom unit in Browns Bay
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Albany
* Tucked away off the road, in a tree lined family cul-de-sac sits this cute, newly renovated property. Elevated and north facing, with masses of natural light and sunshine, the home is situated in a concealed and peaceful setting.
* East and west facing decks make for perfect indoor/outdoor flow from the living spaces. Capture the morning sun on the eastern side, and enjoy the balmy summer evenings relaxing on the larger west facing decking.
* Inside and the decor is light, bright, modern, and neutral. Enjoy the open plan living areas that capture the all day sun. The modern kitchen includes a stone bench top, with breakfast bar set-up.
* The newly renovated bathroom features a shower over bath, again with modern and neutral colours. Two bedrooms, separate wc, and a separate laundry complete the interior.
* Downstairs features a single garage fitted with auto door, and a huge amount of usable storage under the house.Outside and the grounds have recently been landscaped with a low-maintenance focus.
* The property is situated inside the Rangitoto College & Sherwood School zones. 10 minutes walk down through Freyberg Park and you are into the Browns Bay shopping centre, numerous bars and restaurants, and out onto Browns Bay beach.
Please contact Michael 021 586 158 or 09 390 6158 to view.
Move in cost:
3 weeks bond,
1 week rent in advance,
1 week letting fee+GST.
single garage plus off-street parking