Go into the draw to win a Volkswagen Polo this Summer
List and sell your property with any of our Ray White North Shore and Rodney Sales Consultants between 13 October 2017 and 30 April 2018 and go into the draw.
You’re then in with a chance to win the 2017 Volkswagen Comfortline Polo valued at over $27,000 (RRP, including on-road costs)*
*Terms and Conditions
- Promotional Period – The promotion commences at 8am (NZDT) on 13th October 2017 and closes at 5.00 pm (NZDT) on 30 April 2018. (“Promotional Period”).
- The Promoter’s are Ray White Albany, Ray White Beach Haven, Ray White Birkenhead, Ray White Browns Bay, Ray White Forrest Hill, Ray White Glenfield, Ray White Manly, Ray White Millwater, Ray White Pinehill, Ray White Takapuna and Ray White Warkworth. Entry into the promotion is not available via any other Ray White office or franchise.
- Entry into the promotion: Is open to all vendors who list their Residential or Lifestyle property on an exclusive agency with any of the above Offices during the Promotional Period and subsequently sell their property during this Promotional Period. The property must be listed on a standard Ray White Listing Form for a 90 Day Sole Agency. A property will be deemed to be ‘sold’ based on the property going unconditional prior to the end of the promotional period. – The vendors of all exclusive listings, who go on to sell during the Promotional Period, will be automatically entered into the draw. The vendor will be deemed eligible for entry once the property is confirmed as unconditional. The company will then automatically enter the vendor/s into the prize draw. Vendors will be given the opportunity to opt out of the draw at the time of listing.
- Properties Re-listed on a 90 Day Sole Agency will be eligible to enter the draw as well provided they meet the other criteria.
- Individual offices reserve the right to review eligibility of entry into the competition if there is a drastic departure from our standard terms of agency
- Should the Ray White sales consultant leave during the competition period, the vendor will still be eligible, and entered into the draw provided their property remains an exclusive listing of the Ray White Office and is sold during the Promotional Period.
- Where a property has multiple vendors, all vendor names will be entered into the draw – as one entry. – If drawn, it will be the responsibility of all parties listed on the winning entry to determine ownership of the vehicle and make suitable arrangements.
- One Entry Per Person
- Ray White Licensee Salespeople/Licensee Agents and employees are not eligible to enter.
- The draw will take place the week of the 7th of May 2018. The draw will be done by a representative of the New Zealand Police. The public are welcome to watch the prize draw.
- The first eligible entry drawn will receive – One (1) x 2017 Volkswagen Comfortline Polo.
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email and must collect their prize before 18th May 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to request the winner provide proof of identity before awarding the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to take photos of the prize winner collecting the car for promotional purposes, and use their name for marketing purposes.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever the winner does not collect their prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the Prize.The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw(s) at a time specified.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit. Once prizes have left Promoter’s premises, the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, or failure of safe delivery of prizes.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and, subject to any written directions given by the various Lottery Departments, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders it’s determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the event and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.Specific Conditions relating to Prize:
- Prize excludes comprehensive insurance, operational costs, fuel, personal costs and any other ancillary or incidental costs related to the prize or anything else not specifically mentioned, which is the responsibility of the winner. It will be the responsibility of the winner to arrange insurance on the vehicle upon receipt of the vehicle.
- The 2017 Volkswagen Polo has been purchased and used as a promotional vehicle for the campaign, so will have some mileage. The vehicle used by Ray White Warkworth to promote this competition is not the “prize” vehicle.
- Ray White will remove all signwriting for the winner prior to changing ownership on the vehicle. The vehicle will also be fully valeted and be provided to the winner with a full tank of fuel and the balance of the new car warranty, registration and Warrant of Fitness.
- The vehicle can only be collected once any outstanding marketing expenses or fees have been paid to Ray White.
- The vehicle will be made available for the winner to collect from any of the Ray White Offices named in Clause 2.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any mechanical, body or paint repairs or maintenance of any kind relating to the prize after the date and time of prize collection by the winner.