Lochore’s FREE first home buyers seminar
Need help buying your first home?
Buying your first home is one of the most important investments most people will ever make – so it’s important to get the right advice from experts to ensure you are making a sound, informed decision. Our First Home Buyer Seminar will help you enter the housing market with confidence, fully informed, with the knowledge that you are making the right decision at each stage of the process.
Let our experts guide you through the process. We will cover –
- What to look for when buying your first home
- Where to go for financial advice
- How much deposit do you need
- Industry Jargon and what it all means
- How it all comes together
Our seminar is presented by:
- Glen Mcleod – Mortgage Brokers – Edge Mortgages (Kiwisaver Experts)
- Jane Clarke – Solicitor – Brett Norris Lawyers
- Paul Lochore – Managing Director- Lochores Real Estate
To secure your seat fill in the form below or simply call our office on – (09) 481 0639